- Your shopping cart is empty!
To empower low income group of women by making them skillful in handicrafts production and economically independent to live with dignity in society and for better positive living
- To seek the globally marketable products and transfer the knowledge to the Nepalese artisans so that they can produce right products for right market and earn their living.
- To offer jobs for economically disadvantaged women and artisan mostly living in urban areas struggling for jobs due to limitation of their mobility, education, skill and opportunity.
- To earn foreign currency to support national trade balance by increasing export trade.
- To educate producers and consumers about fair trade and promote fair trade domestically and internationally.
- To use trade as powerful tools for transformation of the society by making artisans community economically independent.